Table of Contents
Best Laptop Under 1 lakh in India 2020
Best Laptop Under 100000
HP Pavilion 10th Gen Intel Core i5 14-Inch
- Display: 14-Inch FHD IPS anti-glare micro-edge WLED, 250 nits, 45% NTSC (1920 x 1080)
- Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 (1.0 GHz base frequency, up to 3.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)
- Memory & Storage: 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB) | 1 TB 5400 rpm SATA HDD + 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Included Software: Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019
- Ports: 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (Data Transfer Only, 5 Gb/s signaling rate), 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (Data Transfer Only), 1 HDMI 1.4b, 1 RJ-45
- Warranty: This genuine HP laptop comes with a 1-year domestic warranty from HP covering manufacturing defects and not covering physical damage. For more details, see Warranty section below
Apple MacBook Pro
- Ninth-generation 6-core Intel Core i7 processor.
- Stunning 16-inch Retina display with True Tone technology.
- Touch Bar and Touch ID.
- AMD Radeon Pro 5300M graphics with GDDR6 memory.
- Ultrafast SSD.
- Intel UHD Graphics 630.
- Six-speaker system with force-cancelling woofers.
- Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 11 hours of battery life.
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi.
- Country of Origin: China
ASUS ZenBook 13 (2020)
- Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor, 1.0 GHz (6MB Cache, up to 3.6 GHz, 4 Cores, 8 Threads)
- Memory & Storage: 8GB LPDDR4X 3733MHz onboard RAM | Storage: 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD
- Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics
- Display: 13.3-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080), 16:9 aspect, 300nits brightness, anti-glare panel, 100% sRGB, 4-sided frameless NanoEdge design with 88% screen-to-body ratio, IPS-level wide-view technology.
- Software Included: Pre-installed MS Office Home and Student 2019 | Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
- Design & battery: Up to 2.9mm-thin bezel | Metallic Chassis |Thin and Light Laptop | Laptop weight: 1.11 kg | 67WHrs, 4-cell, lithium-polymer battery | Up to 22 hours battery life ;Note: Battery life depends on conditions of usage
- Keyboard: Edge-to-edge design, full-size backlit, with 1.4mm key travel | Touchpad : Glass-covered, Precision Touchpad with NumberPad 2.0, i.e., integrated LED-illuminated numeric keypad
- I/O Ports: 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, 2x Thunderbolt 3 USB Type C (with supports for display/power delivery), 1x Micro SD card reader
- Other: IR HD web camera with Windows Hello support| Face recognition login | Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) (802.11ax) 2*2 | Bluetooth 5.0 | US MIL-STD 810G military-grade standard| with Cortana and Alexa voice-recognition support
- Warranty: This genuine Asus laptop comes with 1 year manufacturer warranty on the device and 6 months manufacturer warranty on included accessories from the date of purchase.
What are point keep in mind while purchasing best Laptop Under 100000 ?
What is the performance of a laptop depends upon the type of work we will do on the laptop.
Light use (Very less use) Just sending mail, Browse on internet and social media etc.
Medium Use Basic Gaming, Browsing web, Typing or editing documents ,Photo editing etc. Want to do research work and open a number of documents at the same time.
Heavy Application, Like Photoshop ,Heavy programming ,Auto Cad etc.
Then plan the following according to the work you will perform on to the laptop.
Processor is the brain of the laptop, so a good brain gives you good power.
Laptop processor made by two companies :-Intel and AMD
Intel has processors like Platinum , Celeron ,Core i3,i3,i7 and i9 series etc.
AMD has processors like A ,Fx and Ryzen series.
While planning your laptop another factor which matter the size of screen and right resolution .
Higher Resolution means shape ,clear and rich visual experience.
Operating systems communicate between hardware and software, It controls the hardware of the laptop and does communication between the software and hardware. It allow the communication between you and computer, you can run your application etc.
So while planning your laptop ,Operating system is also very important.
Try to purchase a laptop with Operating systems like windows, Linux, DOS or Mac Os etc.
Port and connectivity
Port and connectivity option plan that what you can attach with laptop .You can use these port for connecting Pen drive, Mouse, Head Phone ,Charge and TV etc.
Make sure that you can have enough ports for connecting devices.
Basic laptops have a traditional design with a screen fold on the keyboard and mouse pad.
Less expense then 2in1 and touch screen model.